- Northwest Title is one of the best kept title secrets around.
A national title company in business for over 20 years, Northwest
has the facilities to give the best title service possible.
Association of Insurance Supervisors - It promotes cooperation
among amd sets international standards for insurance regulators,
provides training, and coordinates work with other regulators.
- Find out how you can get reduced cost Legal Services and Representation.
Welcome to our Workers Compensation
law Information Web site - The Goal Of This Site Is To Inform
You And To Make Our Firm's Lawyers Available To Assist You In Interpreting
Miami Lawyer - Miami
Lawyer and Law Firm for Florida business law, contracts, debt collection,
insurance law, personal injury and real estate.
Russell Law Offices
- Lawyer for Florida contracts, fraud, collection, corporate, insurance,
personal injury and real estate law. Links to news articles, online
translation into French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Your number one online source for all your attorney needs nationwide!
From personal injury and divorce lawyers to tax and nursing home
Vioxx Lawsuit -
Even if you haven't taken Vioxx for an extended period of time,
you may still be at risk. They represent lawyers worldwide who deal
with product liability lawsuits. Contact a Vioxx lawyer today and
protect your legal rights.
Alabama Department of Insurance
- Has separate divisions for producer licensing, life and health,
receivership, property and casualty, financial examiners, and the
Arag Group - Offers group
legal plans as employee benefits.
Group - National network of attorneys handles insurance related
collections as well as an attorney-referral service and premium
collection and subrogation recovery...
California Department of
Insurance - Works to foster an insurance market that is fair,
competitive and accessible to all Californians. Site designed to
assist consumers, aid in the licensing of insurance agents or brokers,
and serve as a source of information on insurance law.
Cetrulo & Capone, LLP - Business
and insurance defense litigation firm, with offices in Massachusetts.
Specialize in insurance law.
Commercial Escrow Services,
Inc. - Providing escrow services to the business and legal communities.
Dickinson & Gibbons, PA
- Law firm, based in Sarasota, offering legal and litigation services
to businesses, insurance companies and individual clients, from
offices throughout Florida.
- A Complete guide to DUI information and Attorneys in California.
Federation of Insurance
& Corporate Counsel - They are experienced attorneys in private
practice as well as general counsel and insurance claims executives
from throughout the world.
Florida Department of Insurance
- State regulatory authority for the insurance industry in Florida.
Florida Trial Group
- Orlando, Florida trial attorneys representing clients throughout
Florida in all areas of criminal defense, DUI defense, and personal
Georgia Insurance and
Safety Fire Commissioner - State regulatory authority for the
insurance industry in Georgia.
Gosselin & Associates, P.C.
- Law firm providing title insurance, closing, foreclosure, contract
and general legal services.
Group Legal Consultants
- Offers a pre-paid legal services plan akin to other workplace
benefits; for companies, groups and individuals.
Hyatt Legal Plans - Provider
of group legal plans.
Illinois Department of Insurance
- Protects the rights of Illinois citizens in their insurance transactions
and monitors the financial solvency of all regulated entities.
Insurance Information Institute
- Information regarding car, home and business insurance for consumers,
the media and the insurance industry.
Iowa Insurance Division
- State regulatory authority for the insurance industry in Iowa.
John Joseph Insurance Agency
- Specialize in an insurance law as well as financial services.
Kansas Insurance Department
- Regulate and reviews companies, educates and assists consumers,
and licenses agents.
Keyes & Donnellan, PC
- Insurance defense law firm focusing on medical malpractice, personal
injury and estate planning.
Law Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- They were established in 1914 by Mr. Robert Law and were located
on Richmond Street in the heart of Toronto's financial district.
Legal Club of America -
Group legal services program offering discounts to members.
LegalWise - National provider
of individual, group, and small business legal service plans.
Louisiana Department of Insurance
- State regulatory authority for the insurance industry in Louisiana.
Mara Shaw Sacks - Their
goal is to provide the highest quality legal services available
in term of Title Insurance and Real Estate Litigation.
Administration - Independent State agency that regulates Maryland's
insurance industry and protects consumers by ensuring that insurance
companies and health plans act in accordance with insurance laws.
McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie and
Kirkland - The firm's breadth of civil practice involves its
litigators in a wide variety of lawsuits dealing with diverse substantive
Mississippi Department of
Insurance - Impartially enforces the laws and regulations to
create a competitive marketplace for the sale of insurance products
and services while protecting the State's consumers.
of Insurance - State regulatory authority for the insurance
industry in Missouri.
National Association of Insurance
Commissioners - The organization of insurance regulators from
the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the four U.S. territories.
The NAIC provides a forum for the development of uniform policy
when uniformity is appropriate.
National Conference of Insurance
Legislators - Organization of state legislators whose main area
of public policy concern is insurance legislation and regulation.
Nevada Insurance Commissioners
Office - Also known as the Division of Insurance, it regulates
insurance companies and agents in Nevada.
New York State Insurance Department
- Responsible for supervising and regulating all insurance business
in New York State.
North Carolina Department of Insurance
- The Commissioner and the Department of Insurance regulate the
various kinds of insurance sold in North Carolina and the companies
and agents that sell it.
Nysdwi - New York State Driving
Intoxicated Laws can avoid losing license in New York state.New
York DWI Lawyer Decrease Penalties and DWI law NY State.
Ohio Department of Insurance
- State regulatory authority for the insurance industry in Ohio.
Oklahoma Insurance Department
- Serve and protect the insurance buying public by assuring that
consumers have available a solvent insurance market, a well-educated
industry from which to purchase insurance, and by providing high-quality
policyholder service and education.
Department - State regulatory authority for the insurance industry
Pre-Paid Legal Services,
Inc. - Designs, underwrites, and markets pre-paid legal service
contracts which encourage preventive/defensive use of legal services.
Injury Attorneys - Experienced legal representation for victims
of serious injury and discrimination are available to help you at
T. Fritz Levenhagen - Illinois
based attorney specializing in personal injury and workers compensation
and insurance law.
Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange
- A reciprocal insurance exchange in Austin, Texas, that has provided
legal and judicial malpractice insurance to Texas Attorneys since
Utah Insurance Department
- Protects the public and consumers of insurance products by reasonably
and fairly regulating the Utah insurance industry; by fostering
a competitive insurance market in the state and by monitoring and
promoting the solvency of insurance companies in Utah.
Washington State Insurance
Commissioner - Includes information on the official response
to the medical liability insurance crisis.
Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner
of Insurance - Includes a list of all companies, fraternal benefit
societies, associations, town mutual insurers, and rate service
organizations allowed to transact insurance in Wisconsin.